Tuesday, July 10, 2007

So Much Interest

Since Hypnotoad is getting more comments than I ever did, here's more. And, in case you didn't know, it's no fun to catch a bat in your full-face space helmet while cruising down the boulevard. Okay, maybe it wasn't technically a bat, but it did have a wingspan and batlike color and silent flight. And when it crawled along my chin to have a look outside, I freaked out like my face was stuck in a hot oven full of bees. The mothbat nonchalantly flew away, and that was that. I have more exciting bug encounters, I'll tell you about those next time. Got any YOU'D like to share, to set the mood?

1 comment:

kenju said...

No good stories here. Maybe the jillion times I accidentally ran through a mess of spider webs and got the silks caught everywhere on my body. Ick. Gives me a full body shudder just thinking about it.