Friday, December 22, 2006

Life On Shuffle

Yay! We made it through the longest night, and daytime is on its way back. Soon there will be kids playing outside until after 10 PM, cookouts and parties on patios, and disease-carrying mosquitoes to contend with. But at this moment, it's still dark. Probably will be for a few more hours. Since I got nothin' for you this morning except a picture of a guy with his giant rabbit (real photo, real bunny), here's a little something I stole from Mopey Chick. We’ve never even met, and I’m stealing her stuff. Well, I like the idea, therefore it’s mine, I keep it now. Besides, she stole it too, so that makes it OK.

Here are the rules: Set your iPod on shuffle and report the songs - in the order they appear - as answers to the questions below. No cheating. ++++++++++++++++++++++++++ How am I feeling today? Let It Roll - Train Will I get far in life? Strange Days – Prong & Ray Manzarek

How do my friends see me? The Happy Song – Delirious

Where will I get Married? Reverend Girl – Verve Pipe What is my best friend’s theme song? Anthem – Moby

What is the story of my life? Englishman In New York – Sting (strange, I’m neither)

What is/was high school like? Paper Puli – Thermal And A Quarter How can I get ahead in life? Shinbone Alley/ Hard To Exist – Spin Doctors

What is the best thing about me? Mephistopheles’ Return – Trans Siberian Orchestra

How is today going to be? Leave Me Alone – Natalie Imbruglia

What is in store for this weekend? Revival Town – Delirious

What song describes my parents? So Near – Sam Lane

To describe my grandparents? Damaged – Plumb

How is my life going? Message In A Bottle – Police

What song will they play at my funeral? Sleepless – Soul Coughing How does the world see me? Life Without You – Stevie Ray Vaughan Will I have a Happy Life? Trogdor – Strong Bad (burninating the villages, Trogdor comes in the night!)

What do my friends really think of me? Come On - Radford Do people secretly lust after me? Inertia Creeps – Massive Attack (don’t know if ‘creeps’ is a noun or verb here)

How can I make myself happy? How Great Is Your Love – Mercy Me What should I do with my life? Persistence of Memory – Afro Celt Sound System Will I ever have children? Eireann – Afro Celt Sound System What is some good advice for me? Big Mistake – Natalie Imbruglia How Will I be Remembered? I Think I’m Paranoid - Garbage

What do I think my current theme song is? What Is Eternal – Trans Siberian Orchestra What does everyone else think my current theme song is? Fool To Think – Dave Matthews Band

What type of men/women do you like? When I Grow Up - Garbage What Does Your Man/Woman love about you? The White Stuff – Weird Al Yankovic What Song do you secretly love? New World – Bjork & Massive Attack What do you want to do tomorrow? Darkness – Rage Against the Machine

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow... nice to see Paper Puli showing up in the oddest ways! I must tell the band about this.